In 2020, everyone was pushed to implement new methods, to use new technology, and to manage their work differently. In many ways, innovation in education was propelled fast forward many years. Edubest 2020 gave expert analysis about education hotspots around the globe, examples of innovative uses of tech in schools, school leadership case studies in managing and motivating teams and methodology suggestions to personalize curriculum and minimize in-equality.
- Bringing together School heads during the COVID pandemic and exchanging international experience.
- Share best practices on how to organise school administration and management in pandemic.
- Providing a platform for school heads to interact and impact the event program with their input.
- In total the virtual event hosted almost 700 participants from 32 countries, twice more than anticipated.
- The centre studio stage was used with tens of speakers joining online from their locations.
- Networking tools were actively in use and over 1000 message were exchanged.