If you’re running a virtual conference, there are some new features that you may want to consider adding to your platform. In this post, we’ll outline five new features that will help make your virtual conferences more effective.
- Restricted access to agenda elements. Apply an access list not only to your whole event, but to agenda sessions, too.
- Scheduled meetings. Choose a specific meeting duration for participants’ virtual networking. There are three options available:
- No time: attendees do not have to specify start and end time
- Fixed: an organizer can specify a fixed meeting duration, for example, 15-minute slots
- Flexible: an organizer can specify the default meeting duration while attendees can opt to override it.
- Time zone conversion. Define a time zone for your agenda and attendees will always be in sync, regardless of the location.
- Estonian language for events interface. Now there is a language pack for Estonian available making the attendee app 100% Estonian if needed, only with a touch of a button. In custom versions, other languages are also available.
- Virtual attendees’ involvement during events. The improved presence-tracking algorithm allows you to get even more precise analytics about how much time your attendees spend watching the event or interacting on the platform.
- Program in your calendar. Now, you’ll never miss interesting speakers you planned to listen to. Export the Worksup programme to any calendar app, set up reminders and follow the timing where it’s convenient for you.
To learn more about the implementation or check how any of the mentioned features works, please contact us.